The Fore fund small charities that make a big impact.
We offer unrestricted funding to help applicants grow, strengthen, become more efficient or resilient. We believe that by asking you and your charity what you need, our grants will create a transformational impact on your organisation.
We see applicants as experts in your own fields. We also know that many of the best people who run small charities don’t have lots of fundraising experience. Our approach is designed to level the playing field.
We are particularly keen to hear from grassroots organisations working with underserved communities. We are proud to have been one of the first grant funders for many of our portfolio charities.
Our grants programme is open to:
- Registered Charities (including those constituted as charitable trusts, charitable unincorporated associations, charitable incorporated organisations and charitable companies limited by guarantee), Charitable Incorporated Organisations, Community Interest Companies (CICs) limited by guarantee, or Community Benefit Societies.
- We currently only fund social enterprises that are charitable companies limited by guarantee or CICs limited by guarantee (see above).
- Your annual revenue should be less than £500k
- Applicants in any location or sector, but you need to be registered in the UK
Reapplying to The Fore
- If you are unsuccessful, you can reapply
- You should consider the feedback you have received before reapplying
- If you are a current grantee, you cannot re-apply until your existing grant has closed and you have had a “grant closure” call with our team
- We do not currently offer follow-on funding