- We offer unrestricted grants of up to £30,000 spread over one to three years
- Funding can be used for whatever you need for your organisation to grow, strengthen, become more efficient or resilient
- Applicants set their own targets for the grant term with the support of our consultants
- There are no long application or monitoring forms
- We guarantee feedback for every applicant
Skills support and networking
Providing non-financial support for the charities we back is as important to us as the funding. We offer access to a network of skilled, pro-bono volunteers as well as online training workshops and seminars. These opportunities are open to successful charities for life.
- Workshops cover a wide range of topics including communications and marketing, fundraising, strategy and legal advice. These are also open to non-portfolio charities. To receive details sign up to our charities mailing list here.
- Our pro bono network includes skills support from our corporate partners, and access to our community of 1,000+ skilled professionals – skills available include strategy, business planning, communications, HR, IT and trusteeships
- Networking opportunities include matchmaking events to pair you with highly qualified mentors, volunteers, and trustees and invitations to our join our peer-to-peer network of all our portfolio charity leaders.
- Free impact measurement courses are offered to all our portfolio charities
- These cover topics such as creating a Theory of Change, collecting the right evidence, and communicating your impact
- We also offer shorter, two-hour long impact sessions as part of our workshops programme