Sign up to our events and workshops mailing list
We offer high quality skills support to small charities, through our workshops and training programme. Whether you've received a grant from us or not, sign up to our mailing list for accessible, affordable workshops led by industry experts.
- This event has passed.
Demonstrating Impact Course with The FSI – October
20 October 2022 | 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Target Audience This course will benefit any organisation with a turnover of over £100k who would like to develop and improve their charity’s approach to measuring and communicating their impact, whether you are delivering services, managing projects or services or in a fundraising role. Learning Outcomes By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an impact measurement system for their charity which considers inputs, outputs and outcomes.
- Use simple yet effective measurement tools to gather evidence of their impact.
- Analyse the information gathered to identify key impacts and the difference their organisation makes.
- Communicate their impact with stakeholders.
- Reviewing the impact measurement system you’ll start developing in the training – spotting gaps, inconsistencies or improvements and discussing solutions
- Support to refresh your data collection methods e.g. survey questions, outcomes measures, focus group questions
- Roll two sessions together, for a training session with your wider team/board on impact measurement
- Review of impact communications documents or plan e.g. impact report