Sign up to our events and workshops mailing list
We offer high quality skills support to small charities, through our workshops and training programme. Whether you've received a grant from us or not, sign up to our mailing list for accessible, affordable workshops led by industry experts.
Building Great Corporate Partnerships workshop with B&G
28 February | 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cultivating private sources of income can bring numerous benefits to your organisation. Aside from money, corporate partnerships can help build your organisational profile and networks, introduce skilled professional volunteers and great new board members to your organisation. However, the needs of a corporate partner are quite different from those of a trust, foundation or a public funder. What do you need to know and prepare for to build and then maintain a great corporate partnership? Drawing on our own experiences as nonprofit leaders working with these kinds of partnerships in the UK and US, we’ll explore their benefits and potential pitfalls.
What you will learn:
* types of corporate partnerships that are possible
* identifying and cultivating the right partnerships
* pitching to potential corporate partners (We will provide an exercise in the workshop that will help you to structure your pitch. Those who would like to try it out in the session can receive feedback, but you can also send us the notes for your pitch after the session and receive feedback via email instead.)
* what corporate partnerships look like post Covid and in the current economic climate
* Please note that each workshop session is limited to 15 participants in total. If places sell out we will schedule further dates if there is enough demand. If a session is sold out or you have problems booking email us at [email protected]
“This course helped address many questions and concerns I had about corporate partnerships. It was by far and away the most informative and enjoyable course I have attended in all my 11 years as a charity worker and in recent years as a fundraiser. Everything was so useful and I am now armed with some great ideas and advice to move forward and increase the corporate turnover of my charity.” – Fundraising Manager, Warning Zone Life Skills Centre