- This event has passed.
Telling Your Story with Impact (Part 2)
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
How can you use your evaluation data to tell a better story about the great work of your charity? How do you communicate the difference that you know you’re making to funders, partners and other audiences? This two session online workshop will introduce you to exercises and new ways of thinking that will help you to shape your data into compelling stories and to spot the stories that articulate your mission more effectively.
Part 2 will go deeper into approaches to evaluation such as theory of change and you will develop your organisational stories further.
* Please note that each workshop session is limited to 15 participants in total. If you have problems booking a session or there are no more places available, please email us at [email protected]
You will learn:
* Why stories are essential in communicating impact
* How you can use existing data and evaluation frameworks to tell better stories
* The kinds of stories that connect with audiences
* How you can work with your team to create the right ways to capture the data you need
* How to present your impact stories more effectively.
“Ben and Gerald’s workshop ‘Telling Your Story With Impact’ has given me the knowledge of how our organisation can tell our narrative to audiences and make our data more humane and impactful. Both Ben and Gerald are friendly and engaging workshop leaders. Combined with their extensive practical knowledge and real-world examples their workshop has given me the power to already affect change in our organisation. Highly recommended.” – Kyra Cross, Audience Development Officer, Ideas Test